Migraines and headaches are painful and can even be debilitating.
Did you know that 28 million Americans suffer from migraine headaches?
Migraines can lead to days off work, and missing out on life because of the pain experienced. It can be frustrating when headaches take so much time away from your life.
A migraine is classified as throbbing, intense pain that usually occurs on one side of the head. It can be extremely painful and can leave the sufferer debilitated for hours, days or even weeks.
It may be surprising to learn that 75% of migraine sufferers are women. Often a hormonal issue, migraines are associated with menstruation in 60% of women.
The Hormone Connection
There is one SURPRISING cause to migraines I have stumbled upon in my practice...which is the cause of migraines & headaches for about 90% of my clients!
This is - an ALLERGY to one of their hormones, usually progesterone, estrogen, or testosterone. This is not something that your doctor will ever test you for, because they don't know it exists (and what would they do if they found it??). However, at Abundant Life, we check allergies to all these hormones and others, and work on clearing it over several months so that the headaches/migraines go away for good.
Top Causes of Headaches/Migraines
- Allergy to progesterone, estrogen, or testosterone
- Blockages/stones in the sinus passages (if frequent sinus headaches)
- Aspartame (found in diet drinks & sugar-free foods…it is a brain neurotoxin meaning it kills brain cells. I always get a headache if I consume anything with aspartame.)
- MSG (monosodium glutamate, another neurotoxin) and chemicals in processed foods
- Food allergies. For example, wheat or gluten
- Birth control pill (often increases estrogen in the body)
- Chronic low-level viral infection in brain (causes inflamation that feels like a hangover)
- Low magnesium or potassium
You don’t have to suffer needlessly with headaches! Let us figure out the causes for you and find natural solutions, including clearing any hormone allergies permanently with our laser technology, and balancing hormones naturally! I have not had ONE migraine sufferer continue to have migraines once we figured out and fixed the root cause, and in most cases, their headaches started to diminish after the very first visit.