Irritable bowel syndrome is a collection of symptoms that often point to poor digestion, including:
- Abdominal pain
- Alternating diarrhea and constipation
Those affected by IBS can also experience weight gain, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fatigue, fibromyalgia, belching, and sometimes nausea.
Top Causes of IBS
- Parasite Activity. Any time an organ is run-down it is an open host for parasites. An inflamed gut is susceptible to parasites which WILL cause cramping and pain. THIS IS THE TOP REASON children (and adults) complain of their “stomach hurting.”
- Chronic infections like viruses, fungus, bacteria in the stomach or intestines. Typical bloodwork or stool samples will not show these, but energy testing quickly and easily picks up on it.
- Enzyme Deficiency. The small intestine needs specific enzymes to keep food and bacteria moving along. When there are not enough enzymes, food putrefies in the small intestine.
- Bacterial Overgrowth. Like weeds overgrowing a garden, too much bad bacteria or yeast in the intestine can cause gas and bloating.
- Leaky Gut. A permeable gut lining allows yeast, toxins from bacteria, and large food particles into your bloodstream. This is also known as “leaky gut.”
- Food Sensitivities such as gluten. An inflamed and “leaky” gut will allow food particles to cross into the bloodstream. This activates a response from the immune system. One of the best ways to heal food sensitivities is to seal the gut. The new laser technology used at Abundant Life desensitizes the immune system to any food sensitivities so the digestive tract can heal.
Since there are many causes, it’s anyone’s guess until you can get specifically checked for what is going on. Nutrition Response Testing offers a non-invasive way of checking for all of the above causes and offers natural solutions that will start you on the process of healing completely, once and for all!